SITE SAFETY RULES
- An auction site is a dangerous place with moving equipment, energised plant, tripping hazards and potentially unsecured loads. Please use extreme caution.
- Immediately report all incidents (i.e. injuries, slips/trips, property damage and near misses) to the Auction Supervisor or any representative of Dominion Group.
- Do not operate or demonstrate equipment unless you are supervised by Dominion Group personnel.
- Any person under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication that impairs cognition is strictly prohibited from entering the auction site or operating or demonstrating equipment.
- No children are allowed on site. Anyone under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited from operating or being in or on any piece of equipment, machinery or vehicle.
- Prior to commencing with the performance of any services, contractors/service providers must operate in strict accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- In case of an emergency, follow the directions of Dominion Group personnel. Refer to the Site Emergency Evacuation Plan (attached).
- Appropriate (covered) footwear is to be worn by all those entering the site.
- Street parking only.
POST PURCHASE SAFETY RULES
In order for you to collect the item(s) you have purchased promptly, safety and efficiently, we require the following:
- Communication with Dominion Group personnel about
- Time for collection
- Means of collection
- Comply with the Site Safety Rules and Traffic Management Plan (of applicable)
- If any of the following are required to collect the item(s)
- Use of forklift, hoist, crane, or any other lifting equipment
- Decommissioning of equipment or structures (i.e. dismantling, disconnecting electrical supply (hard wired), etc)
You are required to:
- Liaise with Dominion Group personnel regarding time of collection.
- Comply with any site safety rules and the traffic management plan for the site (if applicable).
- Document and present to Dominion Group for review and approval prior to collection a Job Safety Analysis JSA) identifying possible hazards you may encounter while collecting your item(s) and risk controls you plan to implement to eliminate or significantly reduce the risk of injury/property damage. You must provide:
- Copies of certificates/licences of personnel involved in decommissioning (e.g. electrician/plumber license, forklift/crane license; etc)
- When using own equipment (e.g. forklift, truck crane, other crane or lifting equipment, elevated work platforms or scaffolding), copies of service and maintenance records for equipment.
- Any other supporting documentation as per the JSA.
- Unless otherwise agreed via the JSA process, only Dominion Group personnel are to operate any forklifts/cranes/hoists on site.
- Report any incidents/near misses to Dominion Group personnel immediately.